Thursday, May 2, 2013

I am . . . Who are you?


I’m Short! Who are you?
By – Paige Schrom

I’m short! Who are you?
Are you short too?
Trying to reach books up high
Wishing you could touch the sky
The two of us, you and I
Can you reach that apple pie?
I am short, you are too
Let’s be happy not all blue
We can do our own thing
Listen to the bells ring
I love being short – I hope you
Do to!



I Am a Child! Who are you?
By – Jessica Burke

I am a child! Who are you?
Are you a child too?
I’s better like this, don’t you see?
We get to live life the way we want to be.

Don’t grow up fast, or slow
Live your life to learn and grow
So you are you?
Please say that you’re a child too!

Play outside, don’t want to drive,
Or get away – just be alive!
Be a child today,
It isn’t so bad, by the way.
  


 I’m a Gymnast! Who are you?
By – Makenzie Laureano

I’m a gymnast! Who are you?
Are you are gymnast too?
I flip, I tumble
I toss and turn
I fly like a butterfly

I am a gymnast short and all
Are you a gymnast?
Yes by far!
We are both gymnasts
So proud and bold
Being a gymnast get you a piece of gold

If you work hard you can
Be the best
But only if you stay committed
As you see gymnasts don’t rest

No comments:

Post a Comment