Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fear Poems and Rescue Me Poems


Fear of Sharks
By – Kyarra Carpenter

I got to the beach
To have fun
And to play all day

Then a shark comes
So agile and swift
With their malicious ways
They scare everything away

They have a colossal body
And they have a ludicrous brain
They are so tenacious when eating whatever
Comes in their way

They are not amicable
To me you see
Because if they were, I would still
Be there today


 Rescue Me
By – Haley Cano

Mrs. Butterfly’s Cocoon

Let me out of my cocoon
And just like a flower I’ll bloom

Mrs. Butterfly wants to come out
So instead of nothing but quiet she can shout

She wants to fly oh so high
Up and up in the sky

She wants to play hide-n-seek
And whisper to herself, he’ll never find me

She want to show her beautiful wings
To everyone ever you and me

So if you’ll let her out of her cocoon
Just like a flower she will bloom


 Whaleophobia
By – Zach Weisend

Killer whales splashing waves
Taller than the titanic,
Ripping the food to pieces,
Shredding meat like a
Wood chipper,
3,000 pounds of killer jaw,
Jumping out of the water like
Michael Jordan,
Splashing down like a bower,
Flinging into the air like
Acrobats,
Swallowing sail boats,
What a horror!


 Rescue Me
By – Zach Weisend

Don’t untie me from your foot,
For I have helped you run away
From Hitler,
The Nazis,
And outrun all the other
Jewish kids,
Never take me off.

My tread is still thick,
My shine is brand new,
We can have way more
Adrenaline – rushed adventures.

Never trade me for another,
I won’t help anyone else,
Only you, I will help escape
The Germans,
 My soles re glued to you




Let Me In
By – Ryan Hill

7:00 Am, my worst
Time of day
They send me outside
Just to play
They get the treats
And I follow that
way
They tricked
Me again
Why couldn’t i
Stay
Now I’m here
Till five
Outside where it’s cold
And rainy
I wish I was inside
So warm and
Safe


Rescue Me
By – William Collins
Open the box and liberate me,
Pull out the big bag of cereal,
I will be yours to play with there’s no fee

Both of us want to have fun,
Just open the box
If we lay we will never be done

I’ll help you imagine great things
Save a princess, fight a dragon, or fly with wings

If you don’t, I will be alone
I will be sad and have a mean tone

I’ll go to a castle
Or got the county fair
Just grab the box and tare

Don’t put me back and eat an egg
Don’t leave me alone – I beg

Please open the box and liberate me
Pull out the big bag of cereal,
I will be your to play with, there’s no fee



Rescue Me
By – Maddie Anzaldi

Stuck in this world,
Filled with grief and hate,
I wish I was a bird,
To fly away and find my fate

Down here on this land,
Society controls everyone,
But there in your sand,
Is where I’d want to run.

I want to be free,
From the suicides, and dread,
To get away, and for once
Not have insults to me fed.

Can’t you now notice
These people are mean,
Rescue me God,
For I know, on your I can lean.

No comments:

Post a Comment