Thursday, March 21, 2013

Images: Write a story/poem based on a randomly selected image

Ruby Slippers
By: Kara Westmoreland


Yeah, I know my sister died by having a house fall on her by Dorothy, who took her shoes.  What they don't know is there are not just one pair of ruby slippers, but two.  The north and south got sparkly, cute, girly shoes because they are just perfect!  The east and the west, which is me, got the deadly, evil slippers that were our grandmother's hand-me-downs.  Since my sister of the east was so cruel and vicious, she would keep a pair to herself . . . A.K.A. the girly ones, and leave me with the hand-me-downs, and the north and south with nothing.  Not a very big shocker.  It's not a surprise she turned out like this.  Getting dropped on your head might just effect your outcome in life.  I'm actually glad she died.  Now I can throw these slippers in the dump and just steal the sparkly ones from Dorothy.  How hard could it be?!


Shopping for Love
By: Remington Froncek


Shopping for love
Reminds me of a dove
I forgot a toothbrush
It's for my crush
I spent all my time shopping
I even got you one extra topping
Because I'm giving you my heart
Instead of this pop-tart



No comments:

Post a Comment