Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scat

* While studying Jazz, students listened to several examples of scat and were asked to write a song/poem that incorporated scat.



Scatt
By: Isaiah Saunders
10/23/2013

Boogidy, boogidy, boogidy, boo
Guess what – I just scared you!
Moogily, boogily, boogily, boo
If you tell on me, I’ll tell on you.
Diggidy, doo
Just kidding
I love you
Wiley, wilely, wee
Tell on me
Waggidy, waggidy
Please sissy
Bow, wow
Now I am in trouble
Boogidy, boogidy, boo


Scatt
By: Zach Smith
10/23/2013

Pish posh
45 cross
Zosh bosh
Run it like I’m Rick Ross
Lorenzo benzo
Run it to the end zone
Cown rown
Rocket – touchdown!
Hoard roard
6 points on the board
Jacka lack
Lay those defenders on their back
Socka zock
Swansboro Pirates Rock!


Scatt
By: Kenyan Fizer
10/23/2013

Skitt Scat skittle dat
I wanted a skittles pack
Backtrackmiddlemat
I’m not joking, I said go back
Ing Ang ol olley loo
I will throw these reeses at you
Ho ha hackit hall
It’s Halloween – I’ll egg you all
Toe tae tookity tack
Then I’m taking the rest of the bag
Renraent ratty rat
I’m runnin with the candy and
I’m not running back


Scatt
By: Sam Armstrong
10/23/2013

Do too diddly doo
I’m coming for you
Nick nack patty wack
I’m going to search your back pack
Ding a ling dang a ling
Yes! I just snatched your ring
Do to diddly  doo
I told you I was coming for you


Scatt
By: Isaiah Britton
10/23/2013

Blah blah blah blibbidy blah
I don’t care
I’m not payin’ the taxi fare
Tick Tock
There goes the clock
Now see me walk
Tippity tap
I’m takin’ a nap
Click Clair
There sits my chair

But I’m still not payin’ the taxi fare

No comments:

Post a Comment