Thursday, April 10, 2014

Silly School Poems - Inspired by Ken Nesbit

Silly School Poem
By: Elizabeth Watkins

I lost my Math Textbook can’t you see?
Will somebody help me please?
I’ve been looking high and low,
In my locker, between my toes
Page 70 is due in 2 days
If I can’t find it, is there any other ways?
I’m down on my knees,
Will you lend me your textbook please?!


What Happened in 4B
By: Erika Hobart

The teacher sat down and Started to read,
Then Johnny got a nose bleed.
Macy had to go pee.
Jaci bit Steve.
Casey cut the cheese.
Oh my! I should call the police
She reached for the phone
And saw it was gone,
The Stacy started to crawl
Oh dear!  Could I be fired???
It would be so bad – I’m just so tired!


P.E.
By: Matthew Morgan

I didn’t know how long it would take
I really wanted to take a break
Running the mile
I hate it so much
Only because it take a while
We get it started – I’m running fast
But then all of a sudden everybody has passed
I realize my shoes are untied
Then I thought I shall go for a ride
I tripped over my shoe

Falling into a pile of dog poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment