Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Haiku/Tanka


Mister Ead Ead: 
By – Jikese Hatchell

I love you my friend
Oh, how bad I miss you friend
Please come home quickly
                                                Please stop bugging me
                                                I just gave you lunch at 12
                                                You don’t need a drink
                                                You ate all my shoes today
                                                Leave me alone doggy Ead!


Haiku/Tanka: 
By – Conor McGuire

Mother nature’s love             
Is sun shining over us            
Hope will come to us   
                                      Mother nature’s love
                                      The stars shining love on us
                                      The stars will shine bright
                                      Our hearts will always combine 
                                         Children will come too
                                      We will live inside shelter



A Day at the Beach: 
By – Katherine Scarborough

The waves cuddle me
The breeze and light follows me
So peaceful and rich
The ending the comes too soon

No comments:

Post a Comment