Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Personification Poems


Love is a Friend: 
By – Gabby Thompson

Love, he will find you
No matter where you go
You can try to hide
But he is always by your side

He is there in the dark
He is there in your heart
Love he will find you

You can try and leave
But he is up your sleeve
You can never let him go
He knows what you know

Love is a friend
Oh, love is a friend of mine


Sadness is a Friend: 
By – Celine Pandosy

Sadness is the only thing I have
He sticks around, no matter the occasion
He I’d wish he’d leave
But the only stays
He tries to comfort me
Day by day

Sadness tries keeping me company
No matter what I say
Why does he stay
When I stay to “go away”

But hey, sadness is the
Only “friend” I have
He’s the only one who stays with me anyway
I guess I’ll have to deal with SADNESS
In a different way . . .


Words are My Enemy:  
By – Savannah Kramek

Words are my enemy, no matter what I do
They’re taken the wrong way
Mis-heard,
And hurtful

They are always there
You can’t run or hide
The world uses them as emotion
But they are mistaken
It’s actions that have the power
A hard hit get the point across
One tight hug spreads the love
Only actions can have the emotion
Words are the enemy


No comments:

Post a Comment