Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Poems for 2 Voices


Poem for 2 Voices: 
By – Corey Meneiro

I love the dark
                                      I love the light
I love death
                                      I love my life
I want to be buried
Alive
                                      I don’t want to die
I can’t wait for death
To come and end
My life       
                                      I want to stay alive
Death won’t come
Any faster
                                      My life is ending so
                                      I have to say goodbye



Friends: 
By – Gabby Thompson and Elijah Swartzfager

Friends are delicate people
                                                Friends are always equal
Friends like to play
                                                Outside everyday
They’ve got each other’s
Back
                                                If on steps on a tack
                  
                Together We Stand


Poem for 2 Voices:
By – Hannah Norton & Anthony Cook

Sadness is my life
                                      Happiness is what I live for
It makes me feel alive
                                      It makes me laugh and smile
Sadness makes me cry
And eat ice-cream
                                      Happiness makes me want to run
                                      Around the world
Sadness makes me cold
To the soul          
                                      Happiness makes me be worm
                                      To the bone

                   We are different


Summer: 
By – Maddie Anzaldi

The sun has finally
Some out to say hi
                                      So have the bees
                                      Buzzing their way by
The water of the
Beach, is calling my name
                                      In the sand is
                                      Where we’ll play a game
The ice-cream
And volleyball are passed
Around
                                      Under the sea
                                      A seashell is what
                                       I found
                  
                These are the joys
                That summer brings

                And like every
                Year, we’ll
                Cry when it
                Leaves 



Love: 
By – Dilmer Meraz

Love game me happiness
Love broke my heart to pieces
Love gave me life
                                                Love made the darkness
                                                In me
Love is the thing I cherish
                                                Love is the thing that
                                                Makes me cry
Love made me have a family
                                                Love made my home
                                                Empty
I am always filled with
Happiness
                                                I can’t say the same
I love this emotion
                                                I don’t like this emotion
It makes flowers bloom
                                                It makes things die


Poem for 2 Voices:
 By – Makenzie Laureano

I love you           
                             I love you more
When she talks
Flowers bloom    
                             But he’s he still sees
                             Right through
She’s the land
That I live in!
                             He’s the lake that
                             I swim in!
Sometimes I
Can’t tell             
                             But when I take off
                             He can tell
What would I do
If I lost you
                             What would I do if
                             I lost you
I love you
                             I love you too



No comments:

Post a Comment