Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Remarkable Adventure Poems


Remarkable Adventure: 
By – Corey Rickards

I was eating off the table
With food in the open
Mom was still cooking
With the house smokin’
There were monsters under my feet
I stabbed him with my fork
But then that jerk
Took my pork

I was sleeping in my bed
With my body wide open
I was dead asleep
When all of a sudden, I started chokin’
Then I woke up in fear
I could never go back to sleep
You know why?
Because that monster’s a creep
And that’s why I didn’t turn my home work in


A Remarkable Adventure: 
By – Kara Westmoreland

I was fng on my chores
Dreading cleaning my room
When someone arose at the door
He was very suspicious
A tall skinny man
Who had a newspaper
I immediately ran

Sprinting as fast as I could
I ran and ran
Until I got to Mexico
Come to find out I was banned
I decided to fly to Argentina
To where I would be safe
Hopefully the man wouldn’t recognize me
Because I hid my face

I realized he was gone
So I took a train back home –
To my luck
We somehow ended up in Rome
Please teacher believe me
Please teacher believe me
My homework isn’t done
I really wanted to do it
But I didn’t get home until oneinishing the dishes
Worki

No comments:

Post a Comment