Monday, May 19, 2014

I Am Nobody. Who Are You? Poems

I Am Nothing, Who Are You?
By: Trevelle Jones

I am nothing what are you , do you not
belong to someone to , there is two
of us a nice fine pair to them I am nothing
but a waste of air ,I am nothing what are you

do you not belong to someone too.


I’m nobody who are you (hunger games tribute)
By: Esau Carlisle

I’m a boy who are you
We have visions of our future life
But in the end one will survive
It’s all part of the game I don’t want to die


I am Different.  Who are you?
By: J’Angelica Abney

I am different! Who are?
Are you different too?
Then we are two different- it’s
Our little secret
They’d shun us- you
Know what I’m talking about!
It’s not that bad to be, different
It’s also not that good to be normal.
Please don’t say who I am
And I won’t tell who you are.

I am
By: Elizabeth Watkins

I am an artist who are you?
Are you an artist too?
Of course you are! You can draw a perfect circle!
You can mix paint to get purple.
You can sculpt anything out of clay.
You’ll design anything anyway.
You’re an artist just like me!
Can we work together please?


I am
By: Elizabeth Watkins

I am an artist who are you?
Are you and artist too?
Of course you are!  You can draw a perfect circle!
You can mix paint to get purple.
You can sculpt anything out of clay.
You'll design anything anyway.
You're an artist just like me!
Can we work together please?

I Am Nobody.  Who are you?

I am nobody who are you?
are you nobody too?
they say they can't see me cry
but i bet if they looked closer
they could see the tears falling
like rain drops
they say be yourself
but in return they judge me
we can be nobody together
forever


No comments:

Post a Comment