Thursday, May 1, 2014

Personification Poems

Fear is the Enemy
By: Liz Watkins

He is always in your mind
Looking for his victim
He spots one, he attacks, and then it begins
A snake crawling up your back
Or a bee stinging you
A bug flying in your ear
Or your family leaving you.
Your crawl in your bed, but he
Follows you;
You fall asleep, forget about it, then
It begins
Fear is your enemy, look out, it’s
Happening again!


Anger is a Man
By: Taylor Smith

Anger is my partner in crime
We live with each other from time to time
He is needed most of the time
I sometimes wish he would let me be
I just want to live my life
Sometimes I get blamed for his actions
Why won’t you let me be?!!!


Love is an Enemy
By: Isaiah Saunders

Bi try to fight it off
I try not to let it in
But then . . .
It grabs me by the heart
We take a fun ride in a love cart
But when I try to run away
It automatically knows
Where I go
I tried to hide under a rock
But it’s impossible to block
I scream no – it screams yes
Now it’s hurting in my chest
I think I gave in

Now I SCREAM YES



No comments:

Post a Comment