Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Metaphor Poems

Colors are Emotions
By: Casey Stophel

Colors are emotions
The bright and cheery
Oranges and yellows of sunshine
The mellow green of pastures
The dark and mysterious
Purples and blued of the unforgotten bruises
And the dark unforgiving, hateful
Black which enters our bodies
Like viruses
Then the fiery anger of
Red flows through
And then suddenly
There is nothing but
 A white blanket of

Nothing

Life is a Soccer Ball
By: Trevelle Jones

Life is a soccer ball
Sometimes you kick it straight down
The right path but there will always be
A bump or two.  Sometimes it might
Turn or even not go far enough, but in
The end you always tried your best

Music
By: Mura Duke

Music is me
Classical is my calm
Rock is my freedom
Techno is my smarts
Jazz is a part of my arts
Country is my wild side
Punk is my pride
The music describes she
Music is ME


No comments:

Post a Comment