Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pet Poems

My Loco Dog
By: Zach Smith

You used to be a nut
And also a lonely  mutt
But now we took you in
Because you were to hungry and thin
I’ve never known a better pet
But go crazy on the vet
We will always be friends no matter how loco
Hopefully you’ll learn not to burn your tongue –

By stealing my hot cocoa!

Horse
By: Sam Armstrong

Wild, running free
Bucking and crazy as can be.
14 hand – black brown
And white, my
Little Paint shines all night.
The black mane whipping
Back as the other horses
Plan how to attach.
In the corner
F the pasture
Standing in the
Open.  I love
My Hurricane Hugo

Jax
By: Hailey Kerlin

Jax always hacks at the ball
Inside outside just
Want to play the day away
First time we got him we played fetch
For an hour – still not tired
I couldn’t go on
He won’t drink from
His bowl, only the toilet
Never finishes his dog food
Only his table scraps
Doesn’t sleep on hi s
Bed – only mine

Sumo
By: Rudy Paisley

Fear her always
Beware of cat
Dog’s have been warned
One stomp and you’re
Dead
Dog – fast, sight, hear, feel
Sumo the cat 17 pounds
79  time champion
World boxing
Dog – 4 pounds
Zero time champion

Dorkey
By: Eric Remaly

Oh young little dog
You’re as dumb as a log
You run into the wall
You dump your food out of da dish
And put it in a circle – oh why??
Oh why I wonder??? Young little dog
Did you run into the
Wall that changed your life?
I always wonder
Young little dog
As dumb as a
LOG!!!

Steeley
By: Parker Benedict

Very old
You were a good dog
Laying down with me at night
I would always call you
But you were deaf and couldn’t listen
Blind as can be
You couldn’t see at all
Always running into the walls
Your silly dog
Then the day came
You were finally sent to heaven
The part is
You passed by falling down the stairs
And hitting your small head


No comments:

Post a Comment