Friday, May 2, 2014

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

Stopping by the Gas Station on a Hot Evening
By: Albert Aguilar

One a very hot evening
Stop for drinks my mouth is screaming
For water and Gatorade
The sun is beaming

The store is so far away
To walk almost everyday
Is it worth it
I heard my friend say


Stopping by the Mall on a Hot Evening
By: Angel Abney

Where I go
I don’t really know
But I am happy
You can say so

Boy is it hot
I wish it were not
I’m coming your way
But I’m still in the parking lot


Stopping by a Small Labeled Sign on a Starry Night
By: Tamera Lepore

Whose sign this is, I think I know
Their headquarters are in DC though;
They will not know I’ve stopped here
To read the land with Aster M Toe.

My little sister must think it queer
To stop without a rest stop near
Between the walking and the dark

The longest starry night of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment