Friday, May 2, 2014

Tiger Tiger

Puppy Puppy
By: Liz Watkins

Puppy puppy in the trash,
How much longer will this last?
Digging holes in the yard
Chewing up my baseball cards

Puppy puppy in the trash,
How much longer will this last?!


Runner Runner
By: Brendan Motley

Runner runner running slow
What is up with you bro
Maybe I can over lap you
Everybody will say who knew
Maybe you should pick up pace
Before you go and lose this race


Chocolate Chocolate
By: Dante Belandres

Chocolate chocolate melting right
In my pocket warm as might
Opened up at messy bite
Eat it up and you’ll feel fright


Panda Panda
By: Kayla Austin

Panda panda burning light
In the zoo of the night
What awesome paws in the day
Won’t you come out and play


The Secret
By: Rebekah Eimer

Secret secret dark and cold
Are you new or are you old
Many people stop and star
I look and say I don’t care


The Light
By: Cameron England

Light oh light shining bright
Like my heart in the night
The light shuts off I slow down
Wondering why my floating round


Zebra Zebra
By: Kole Reeves

Zebra zebra you’re so striped
You would really give a fright
If I see you in the night
You would be a crazy sight


Sister
By: Kat Witte

Sister sister why so mean
Slam the door right into me
Now you  need me that’s too bad
Now think of the like your had


Red Jet Red Jet
By: Shameek Soto

Red jet red jet taking flight
In the dark you see the light
In the sun the red is bright
This red jet is just a kite




No comments:

Post a Comment