Monday, May 19, 2014

Sill I Rise Poems

Still I Live
By: Casey Stophel

I know you want me gone
But I am hear to stay
Even though death is staring
Me in the face
I’m not scared
Even though you believe
I’ll make it through with or without you
Don’t comfort me now
You’ve said what you needed
To say
Now death is staring you in the face
Now I’ve said what I needed to say
As I
Live
I Live
I Live


Rise
By: Rocket Smith

You can make me vilify you can tantalize and despise but
 I will rise I see your hatred in your eyes
With your mouth of lies
But I will rise
You say I’m lethargic but I say I’m credible
Not edible
And agile also have a great sense of style and
I will rise
Your very malicious not vivacious
I’m not perturbed
Just leave me be do not disturb
I will rise
Because all of your words saying
I cant, I wont, I will never,
Is my fuel emboldening me
I will rise
I will rise
I will rise 


No comments:

Post a Comment